TAX DEDUCTIBLE GIFTS
Thanks to our partnership agreement with “Transnational Giving Europe” (TGE), donors based in Spain receive a tax receipt for their donations to Champ’seed Foundation.
Our partner organisation in Spain is “Fundación Empresa y Sociedad”.
Please contact us after you have made the donation so that we can trace the payment.
In order to make a donation and receive a certificate of donation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information :
- Name of suggested grantee: Champ’seed Foundation (under the aegis of Fondation de Luxembourg)
- Amount of the grant and currency of the grant
- Your name or company name
- Your residential address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your Tax ID (NIF, passport number or CIF)
- Important: please attach a copy of your ID card or the CIF donor (if Spanish) or the NIE (otherwise). This is a key document to process the information to the Spanish Tax Agency (AEAT).
Sometimes it may be necessary to send additional documents, according to the Law on Prevention of Money Laundering in Spain. After successful screening of the donor, you can proceed with your donation. Only donations by bank transfer are accepted. The minimum amount accepted per donation is EUR 1 000.
For more information about European cross-border donations, kindly have a look here.
NON-TAX DEDUCTIBLE GIFTS
Gifts of money for which you are not looking to get a tax receipt, or which do not qualify as a tax deductible donation, should be paid to the Junior Funding Program to serve the action of Champ’seed Foundation. Only gifts by bank transfer are accepted.
Have your donation amount to Champ’seed Foundation matched by your employer.
There are several corporations around the globe, offering matching programmes incentivising your charitable giving.
Contact your employer to find out more, or point them in the right direction to start alike programmes.